Thursday, March 06, 2008

we've got the same differences, you wise fool

i think i shouldn't blog so much today, since i wasted my time just now when i actually have siyun sitting there on my bed, waiting for me to ask some questions.

dammit i can't concentrate.



i'll just post these here:



siyun and ashley came to my house after lunch at pizza hut. The intention of it was to teach me emaths vectors but ohwell, there's always hamsters who like to scurry right up to your path and distract you ^_^

siyun spilled all the catlitter in my room LOL. hamice should be happy, if not i wouldn't have changed her bedding. Not until saturday. Looks kinda pretty actually, but i promised siyun that i'd kill her if there's a hamster scent in my room when i sleep hahaha.


we're going to build a model after O' levels!

She just reminded me on how we have to be seperated real soon...i suddenly feel like hugging all my friends now..meanwhile, i'll still try to be a better person. I kinda dislike who I am right now, so...indifferent, insensitive, weird and all. okay i'll cut the emoshit, and do some reflecting during the march holidays. little things offend people, and I did that today without realising it. I'm sorry.




smashed my mini m&ms during chem today, looks pretty cool no?


No comments: